Last Updated on
SOBConNW Comes to Pacific Northwest, Sept. 16-18, 2011
SOBCon is coming to the Pacific Northwest this September, where Liz and Terry will be connecting businesses to the planet and the people who live on it. We’ll be talking about business models that work for profit AND for social good for 2 1/2 days at the Ambridge Event Center in Portland, Oregon.
SOBCon NW will have the same “Models & Masterminds” format featured in the Chicago SOBCon, with 6 models and masterminds work sessions, 4 interviews, 4 special presentations, and a 1/2-day non-profit “give back” event. Plus, Liz and Terry will host a special evening social event on Friday, September 16th.
Faculty and presenters will include …
- Liz Strauss (SOBCon Co-Founder)
- Terry “Starbucker” St. Marie (SOBCon Co-Founder)
- Connie Burke General Motors Corporation and GMC
- Carol Roth (NY Times Best Selling Author, “The Entrepreneur Equation”)
- Jonathan Fields (Author, “Uncertainty: Turning Fear and Doubt Into Fuel For Brilliance”)
- AJ & Melissa Leon (CEO and Creative Director, the LaC Project)
- Glenda Watson Hyatt (Author and Blogger, “I’ll Do It Myself”)
- Dean McBeth (Senior Digital Strategist, Wieden+Kennedy Portland)
- Matt Edlen (Edlen Group)
- Jeff Power (Global Hope Network International
- Angel Djambazov (ReveNews.com ReveNews.org
- Brett Williams (Director, Direct Relief International – Internal Programs)
- Rick Turoczy (PIE – Portland Incubator Experiment)
- Emily Harris (Independent Journalist)
- And More to be announced!
Register now for SOBConNW. The event is limited to 150 participants and sells out fast.
Don’t forget, sign up for our newsletter to keep up with the SOBCon news, exclusive content, discounts, and other community perks!
Be Sociable, Share!