Join us from September 28-30, 2012 for SOBCon NW 2012 in Portland, one of the best learning forums for startups, small businesses and aspiring entrepreneurs in the US. (Check out highlights from last year’s inaugural event).
This is our second year in Portland, and we’ll be meeting in the heart of the city, at the Urban Studio in the popular Pearl District. The official hotel will be the Governor, only a few blocks away (see the great offer below).
The theme this year is Starting Up Strategically,and the 2 1/2 day event will include:
- 6 highly interactive and innovative Mastermind Models that will address the key elements to startup success
- 2 interviews with startup & small business influencers
- 2 panel discussions with the entrepreneurs and investors that are leading the way
- “Give Back Sunday”, where we help non-profits with our know-how and insights
- Full breakfast and lunch on Friday and Saturday, full breakfast on Sunday
Each presentation, model, and mastermind session will change the way you see yourself and your business. The interactive sessions will keep you in the room.
Attendance will be limited to 100, so sign up early.
Don’t miss this exclusive event in the Rose City!
Also, don’t miss our great $159 per night rate at the Governor Hotel – go to http://www.governorhotel.com, click on reservations, then click “Groups”, and then enter the code 10010601833