Last Updated on
Join members of one of the blogosphere’s most dynamic communities as they demonstrate how you can take your blog to the next level!
That’s followed by the Open Mic Night Cocktail Party - a live community event, where we’ll take the conversation out of the comment box!
Saturday, May 12th starts at 8:00am. A day full of interactive presentations on publishing, design and branding, tools, analytics, social networking, marketing, and coaching — all from the perspectives of the relationship blogger and the audience.
Make It Great! Relationship Geek
Why You Should Attend!
- LEARN how to write compelling posts that draw readers in
- SEE how great blog design can make a difference
- DISCOVER how analytics and other tools can help you maximize your blog’s potential
- HEAR innovative and useful blog marketing techniques that will expand your reach and viewership
- GAIN valuable insights on ways to use blogging as a coaching tool
- CONNECT with other bloggers through our pre-launch activities and interactive presentations
Community Night, Friday, May 11, 2007, 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- 6:00 – 7:00 - Christine Kane, popular guitarist, singer, blogger LIVE
- 7:00 – 10:00 - Open Mic Night Cocktail Party – Live community event (multiple microphones)
Information Sessions, Saturday, May 12, 2007, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- 8:00 - 8:30 - Registration
- 8:30 – 9:10 - Phil Gerbyshak, Make It Great! Relationship Geek
- 9:15 – 9:55 - Liz Strauss, Successful-Blog online & print publisher
- 9:55 – 10:05 - BREAK
- 10:05 – 10:55 - David Armano, Logic+Emotion Creative VP at Digitas
- 11:00 – 11:45 - Rodney Rumford, VideoSticky & Ben Yoskovitz, Instigator Blog - Video Blogging and Podcasting
- 11:45 – 12:45 - Catered LUNCH (Provided) - Andy Sernovitz Speaking
- 12:45 – 1:25 - Drew McLellan, Drew’s Marketing Minute, Mike Sansone, Converstations, Mike Wagner, Own Your Own Brand
- 1:30 – 2:10 - Panel (Tools) Chris Cree - SuccessCREEations, Moderator, including Robyn Tippins - MyBlogLog, Diego Orjuela - Evoca, Vernon Lun - TheGoodBlogs
- 2:10 – 2:20 - BREAK
- 2:20 – 3:00 - Wendy Piersall, eMoms at Home, Blog Coach
- 3:05 - 4:00 - Terry Starbucker, Ramblings from a Glass Half Full, Liz/Audience – Blog Critiques: What’s a Successful-Blog?
Every session focused on connecting with readers and other blog writers to take your blogging to the next level!
(Presentation Schedule is subject to change.)