Last Updated on
Now that SOBCon NW 2012 in Portland is history (and what an event it was) we’re pleased to launch registration for SOBCon Chicago 2013, to be held once again at the fabulous Summit Executive Center on Michigan Avenue from May 3-5.
This year’s Chicago theme is “The Customer Centered Business“. We’ll be talking and masterminding about strategies that will engage your customers and grow your business.
Click HERE to see our program summary and see the great list of presenters we already have committed to the event.
And sign up before March 2, 2013 and save $100 off the regular ticket price.
For those who have yet to attend a SOBCon, here’s what to expect over 2 1/2 days:
- 6 highly interactive and innovative Mastermind Models on key elements to business success
- 2 interviews with business influencers
- 2 panel discussions with the entrepreneurs and investors that are leading the way
- “Give Back Sunday”, where we help non-profits with our know-how and insight
- Full breakfast and lunch on Friday and Saturday, full breakfast on Sunday
Each presentation, model, and mastermind session will change the way you see yourself and your business. The interactive sessions will keep you in the room.
Liz & I are very excited about the theme for this event, and the presenters we’ve announced so far, so save your seat now, and then bookmark our site, sign up for our Newsletter (use the box on the right hand side of this page), follow us on Twitter and Facebook, and stay right up to date on all the latest news about the event.
See you in Chicago in May!!