150 People to Fine Tune Your Web Presence
Suppose you could take a weekend retreat away from the noise of the Internet …
- to focus entirely on your business
- to work with the support of a mastermind team
- to get quality time to interact with the top people in social media
- to get the best information AND time to discuss how you’ll apply it
- to work with sponsors who are doing the same thing
- in a room limited to 150 people — all focused in the same direction
- without worry because the food and the wireless are outstanding.
Imagine a weekend work retreat with these people totally invested.
Would you write a blog post to get a chance to win a FREE SOBCon Weekend?
An Expense Paid Ticket!! AND the Return of The BlogIt EarnIt Discount
I’m delighted to announce that Terry and I get to make this offer …
We had such fun last year with the SOBCon “BlogIt, EarnIt” discount. We’re bringing it back again. Again this year, we’d like to hear from you — this time about what “The Virtual Meets the Concrete” means to you. We want to celebrate how our relationships online help our lives and businesses online and off.
Tell us why online and offline relationships and strategies matter.
Here’s how to qualify for the discount and enter to win
1. Write a blog post about a person (or people) online who has (or have) made a difference in your life. Celebrate how they have made your life easier, better, smarter, more productive, more meaningful.
2. Then let us know by tagging your post #SOBCon2010 and leaving a comment on this post. Include a working email with your comment and as a thank you for sharing your story, we’ll send you a special code to take $250 off the $895 FULL conference rate – that’s over a 25% savings! (We won’t use your email to spam you.)
We’ll also tweet your blog post so that we can celebrate the folks we all think make us stronger.
Get your posts up before Noon EST on February 14th, 2010, and noon EST pm the next day (February 15th), to kick off a special SOBCobn2010 Webinar with Chris Garrett, Chris Brogan, Amber Naslund and Liz Strauss (details coming soon), we’ll put all of the entries in a random drawing and choose one lucky winner who will receive:
- a free ticket to SOBCon2010 – $895.00 value
- airfare and three nights at Hotel 71 – up to $1105 in hotel and airfare
A total package value worth as much as USD $2000 – nontransferrable, nonrefundable
Blog your thoughts …
Share it, link it back to this post, and broadcast it on Twitter (hash #blogitearnit).
We’ll also encourage you to comment on the SOBCon blog for others to see and learn. And remember as a thank you for sharing your story, we’ll send you a special code to take $250 off the $895 FULL conference rate – that’s over a 25% savings!
Or, if you can’t make to SOBCon2010, you could “pay it forward” and pass the discount on to one of your friends — or offer it back to us as a gift for us to pass on for you.
We’re doing everything we can to bring you all the value, the experts and expertise, and the time to work and network that you need to make your business outstanding and extremely profitable in 2010.
What could you do with a weekend of the time, expertise, and support you need to focus your business?
We’re all coming for the same reasons.