Hello everybody! SOBCon 2009 is over. I know that many of you are sad, but guess what? There is a ton of content out there for you to re-live and re-learn some of the experience. While David Griffith is busy compiling all of the video content, I have grabbed a few of the links to posts that our amazing attendees have put together.
Thank you again to our sponsors and all of the attendees who made this conference the best yet.
Please take a look at what these folks have put together and share your thoughts in the comments:
- SOBCon Synthesis: The Rise of the Digiloggers | TerryStarbucker.com
Terry explores the benefits of getting the analog right first.
- » On the Web or IRL, Your Image Matters, Barry Moltz
Barry shares his thoughts on image
- Why Chris Brogan gets it and why companies need to know! : The Mid Life Wife
Beth Rosen shares her ideas about using social media in the real world
- Hitting the Value Targets in Social Media | TerryStarbucker.com
Another from Terry, this diagram is of vital importance to understanding online relationships
- YouTube – Biz School for Bloggers (SOBCon)!
Ramsey has created a video of how people feel about the SOBCon experience
- SOBCon09 Session 1, With Chris Brogan and Julien Smith #SOBCon — Inkthinker
Kristen King rocks the conference with live-blogging the sessions she attended
- SOBCon09 Session 2, With Copyblogger Brian Clark #SOBCon — Inkthinker
- SOBCon09 Session 3, With David Bullock #SOBCon — Inkthinker
- SOBCon09 Session 4, With Stephen Smith and Brad Shorr #SOBCon — Inkthinker
- SOBCon09 Session 5, With Terry Starbucker and Jeff Willinger — Inkthinker
- SOBCon09 Day 2, Session 6 With Liz Strauss #SOBCon — Inkthinker
- SOBCon09 Day 2, Session 5 with KD Paine #SOBCon — Inkthinker
- SOBCon09 Day 2, Session 4 with Geoff Livingston #SOBCon — Inkthinker
- SOBCon09 Day 2, Session 2 With Kali Evans-Raoul #SOBCon — Inkthinker
- SOBCon09 Day 2, Session 1 Q&A Panel #SOBCon — Inkthinker
- Be Your Blog’s Project Manager
Jon Gatrell looks at blogging like a persona
- Better Blog Writing Tips
Phil Gerbyshak reviews a presentation by Brad Shorr and yours truly
Well that should keep you busy for a while! As an added bonus, here is a short video from Denise Wakeman at Build a Better Blog,
(Turn on flash to see it)
If you have a SOBCon post link that you would like to share in this post, please let me know in the comments.